PREMIUM modular building systems
We present you an offer for the purchase of a modern home 45m2 house.
It is a fully mobile structure based on a wood construction + SIP panels. Combined with Scandinavian construction timber and our patented technology, enters a new direction of construction.
For the construction of our houses, we use ONLY and ONLY top-shelf materials – everything and quality.
What exactly are you buying?
MTB MOBILE HOME PREMIUM mobile home. It is a fully mobile structure based on a wood construction + SIP panels which in combination with Scandinavian construction wood and our patented technology, enters a new direction of construction.
The exact list of the contents of the set:
– 2x bedroom windows (triple-glazed)
– front door
– kitchen window (triple-glazed)
– balcony window (triple-pane)
– terrace window (three-pane)
– kitchenette equipped with household appliances (dishwasher, fridge-freezer, oven, hood, induction hob, microwave, FRANKE sink with battery
– bathroom equipped with a shower cubicle, a suspended toilet with a slow-closing seat, mirror, washbasin with a battery, cabinet under the washbasin
– master bedroom equipped with a double bedroom bed 140×200, premium mattress, large spacious wardrobe, bedside table, dressing table, upholstered panels
– a smaller bedroom with two single beds, a drawer chest, bookcase
– vinyl floor
– walls made of a special panel in white
– pleated blinds as standard in all windows
– chassis – steel frame with 6 wheels. Double-sided connection of the hitch
– TV / SAT connection cable hidden in the box
– socket under the house for underfloor heating
– an outlet outside the house
– LED lighting in all rooms
- The house inside is unfinished, to its own finish and arrangement.
- Elements such as the foundation plate and electro-hydraulic installations are not included in the order. They are optional extras.
- Check out the additional assortment assigned to the selected house model in our online store.
MTB MOBILE PREMIUM is a model with a total area of 45 m² / sqm
It offers the highest standard with its extraordinary functionality
- You don’t have to worry about transportation. We will comprehensively take care of the delivery of the order from our factory, to any location in the world indicated by you.
- If you buy more models, we calculate the required cargo space individually, taking into account one or more delivery addresses.
- We deal with the customs process, we do not charge any fees for it.
- Matters related to documentation before and during transport are organized with the help and involvement of our logistics department.
- Regardless of whether it is sea or road transport, our logistics department will take care of all the procedures.
- The cost of transport is calculated individually for each order.
- We attach all material certificates, from transport pallets to the smallest detail of the set, to the order file.
- Unloading the goods.
This is the stage usually performed by the client. The unloading date is usually known a few days in advance, so you can prepare for it.
In addition, the set includes online instructions with QR codes.
Manual unloading takes up to two hours.
You don’t have to worry about any fasteners, such as screws or mounting foam.
How to place an order
- Find your local distributor in our “Meet Us” section https://mtbmodules.com/about/meet-us/
- Contact him directly and he will surely guide you through the entire ordering process, right up to the delivery of the goods. It will also help you in organizing the assembly and arranging all formalities.
- If we do not currently have a distributor in your area, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Building a house has never been so easy"
KIT HOUSE from MTB Modules is a revolution in the construction market. We are a global supplier of houses that are assembled using assembly instructions. It is also a revolution in terms of cost and construction time. Do you know any other technology that will allow you to build a real and durable home in less than a week?
If you are interested in READY MADE houses, find them in our offer.
Structurally, MTB Modules buildings are equivalent to conventional buildings. Their life span and warranties are also similar. However, the overall quality of modular buildings is much higher due to the controlled manufacturing process.
The offer is just for you. We deliver our houses to private individuals, but also to significant developers who are fed up with traditional construction technology, which causes many problems and uncertainties.
The advantages of modular manufacturing are many, but a long-term partnership provides the opportunity to invest and jointly optimize the product in order to add value whilst lowering costs.
The modules can be placed on a sleeper wall system, a concrete podium, steel podium, or a ground floor slab.
For some of our KIT HOUSE house models, we offer prefabricated floor panels, which the investor installs on concrete piles prepared before installation. All dimensions and spacing of concrete piles are sent at the investor’s request.
100% of the construction is completed inside a factory, which mitigates the risk of weather delays, allowing projects to be completed in half the time of traditional construction.
Yes. We make individual projects, but only for mass production.
Yes it’s true. SIP technology was created in the US and Japan with thought. Time has shown that houses built in this technology were the only ones to survive in a Category 5 hurricane.
Yes. SIP houses are fully mortgageable.
All elements of the set have the necessary certificates, even the smallest screws. We only use materials from the best and well-known producers.
The first houses built in this technology are over 100 years old. Over the years, the technology and quality of building materials have improved several times, which results in even better durability of these structures.
No Harmful Chemicals
The components used to make SIPs (foam, oriented strand board, and adhesive) meet some of the most stringent standards for indoor air quality. EPS foam uses pentane, a non-CFC blowing agent that dissipates shortly after projection. The foam cores have no off-gassing.
SIP walls can bear considerable vertical and horizontal loads with reduced internal studding. The load carried by the SIP is transferred to ground by the OSB skins, held in position by the fully bonded insulation core.
The sound resistance of a SIP wall depends on the thickness of the gypsum drywall applied, the exterior finish applied, and the thickness of the insulating foam core that is used. SIPs are especially effective at blocking high frequency noise, and most homeowners notice the quiet comfort of a SIP home.
See other houses