PREMIUM modular building systems
Co dokładnie kupujesz?
The MTB HOTEL MODULE is a structure based on a solid steel frame, which, combined with Scandinavian C24 structural wood and our patented technology, enters a new direction of construction. The valuation of such buildings is always multivariate and takes a little more time.
The main parameters of the buildings are always the number of floors and the standard.
The module we would like to present is DUBAI ROOM. The standard of the room exceeds the classification of hotel stars.
A detailed inventory of the contents of the kit:
– 2x aluminum windows (triple-glazed)
– 2x wooden front doors
– corridor connecting the DUBAI rooms
– The bathroom is equipped with a shower cubicle, sink with faucet, suspended toilet with free-standing seat, washing machine, wall cabinet, recess with shelves, mirror, toilet brush with toilet paper holder, towel hangers. On the floor and walls tiles
– Kitchenette equipped with oven, induction hob, sink with kitchen faucet, toaster, blender, marble countertop, hocker x3,
– Living room: TV cabinet, sofa bed with decorative cushions, suspended toilet, large built-in closet, 65-inch TV, lighting control tablet, glass coffee table,
– parquet floor
– white walls with decorative panel shown in the visualization
– Mitsubishi air conditioning
– automatic door opening
– intelligent control of light, curtains, temperature
Our hotel modules are not cheap containers, of which there are many on the market. These are fully functional hotel rooms.
The offered product was created for additional use by hotel guests or employees.
The furnishings of these units are designed for intensive use by tenants. Most of our units are built on the basis of a 4-meter-wide frame, but the width can be adjusted to suit a particular project. We also offer freestanding hotel units of higher and lower standards.
The foundation slab is not included in the order.
MTB HOTEL MODULE is a model with a total area of 64 m²
With its extraordinary functionality, it offers the highest standard of
The height of the module is as high as 3.18 meters. It allows comfortable use of the facility, is ideal and not overwhelming.
The width and overall length is 4 m/16 m.
The elevation can be chosen by the investor (seam sheet or plaster).
The accuracy of the product under factory conditions, the supervision of quality control at each stage of production, qualified staff at every level and short lead times distinguish our offer from the wide competition.
At the moment, the lead time of the order, is a period of about 3 months from the date of signing the contract. We start the execution of the order with a deposit of 40% of the order value. Payment of the rest of the amount in the amount of 60% of the value of the order is made within a period of three days before the departure of transport from our warehouse or personal collection.
- You don’t have to worry about transportation. We will take care of the delivery of your order from our factory to any location in the world you specify.
- If you purchase more models, we calculate the required cargo space individually, taking into account one or more delivery addresses.
- We take care of the customs process and do not charge any fees for it.
- Documentation matters before and during transport are organized with the help and involvement of our logistics department.
- No matter if it is sea or road transport, our logistics department will take care of all procedures.
- The transport cost is calculated individually for each order.
- All material certificates, from the transport pallets to the smallest kit detail, are included in the order file.
- Unloading of goods.
- The investment must be in a place with the possibility of entering a truck and setting up a crane.
Installation of the module is carried out using a crane.
How to place an order
- Search for your local distributor in our “Meet Us” section https://mtbmodules.com/about/meet-us/
- Contact him directly and he will be sure to guide you through the entire order process, right up to the delivery of your goods. He will also help you with the installation arrangements and all the paperwork.
- If we do not currently have a distributor in your area, then contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Building a house has never been so easy.
The product is manufactured and assembled in Poland, Europe.If you are interested in READY MADE houses, find them in our offer.
The modular construction process differs greatly from conventional construction. Early manufacturer involvement is essential in order to take advantage of the full benefits of off-site construction. Once the product is designed we provide a prototype of a typical part of your building – for example a room or apartment – for signoff. Client signoff forms an integral part of our process. Drawings, prototypes and production batches need to be signed off by the client or their representative before any product is sent to the site. This provides maximum certainty that everything will be shipped according to your specifications and that there will be no delays during construction.
Modular buildings are produced in “modules” in a specialized factory under controlled manufacturing conditions.
When put together onsite, these modular buildings reflect the identical design intent of the most sophisticated site-built buildings. MTB modules use the same type of materials and are designed to the same codes and standards as for conventional buildings.
Structurally, MTB Modules buildings are equivalent to conventional buildings. Their life span and warranties are also similar. However, the overall quality of modular buildings is much higher due to the controlled manufacturing process.
The advantages of modular manufacturing are many, but a long-term partnership provides the opportunity to invest and jointly optimize the product in order to add value whilst lowering costs.
MTB Modules provides training and technical advisors to assist the general contractor to install the modules on site. We can also train the general contractor’s installation team at our factories, prior to delivery of the modules. In specific cases, MTB Modules can offer the entire structural installation of the modules onto the building.
No, we ask that the general contractor provides the on-site lifting crane. MTB Modules will provide all load requirements.
The modules are manufactured to full internal completion. This includes all decoration, tiling, mechanical and electrical fit-out, floor finishes, fixtures and fittings, sanitary ware, windows and doors.
We use a stacking and connection system which is tested as an independent and self-supporting structure. If there is a foundation sleeper wall system or transfer deck, we attach as appropriate.
Depending on the design, generally 16 weeks from the final design to the start of production. This period is needed for material procurement, prototype manufacturing and production start-up.
Around 10-180 modules and more. Smaller quantities can be considered on a case-by-case basis. Repeating orders may be considered as one.
The maximum standard width of the modules for transport – 4.2 m (it is possible to transport dimensions up to 7 m wide).
The maximum standard height of the modules for transport – 3.3 m (it is possible to transport dimensions up to 4.25 m high).
The maximum standard length of the modules for transport – 16,4 m (it is possible to transport dimensions up to 21 m in length).
The modules can be placed on a sleeper wall system, a concrete podium, steel podium, or a ground floor slab.
No. All testing is carried out within our manufacturing facilities prior to dispatch, testing certificates are issued as MTB Modules standard. Further on-site testing and commissioning of the integrated building systems will be done by the general contractor’s, subcontractor prior to completion.
We cover our modules in a waterproof membrane which remains in situ throughout its functional life. During the installation of the modules we apply temporary waterproofing to close the joints between the modules.
The modules can be adapted to carry most façade treatments. For example cladding, aluminium, ceramic and insulated panels can all be accommodated. Windows, inner leaf and insulation will always be factory installed to create a weatherproof product. The remaining façade treatment can also be factory installed, depending on the design. This may include attachment points for fins, balconies and other external elements. Joints between modules will require in-situ finishing.
Typical Bedroom Party Wall Construction : 245 mm total finished thickness
Typical Bedroom Corridor Wall Construction : 130 mm total finished thickness
Typical Bedroom Floor/Ceiling construction : 525 mm total finished thickness
Typical Bathroom Floor/Ceiling construction : 825 mm total finished thickness
Typical Corridor Floor/Ceiling construction : 735 mm total finished thickness
Our standard is 90-120 minutes but we can increase this according to client specifications.
80% – 90% of the construction is completed inside a factory, which mitigates the risk of weather delays, allowing projects to be completed in half the time of traditional construction.
See other houses