PREMIUM modular building systems
We present a modern, modular, all-year-round house
with an area of 34.86 m2. It is a fully mobile construction structure on a solid steel skeleton, which will be developed with Scandinavian construction timber and our patented technology, entering a new direction of construction.
What exactly are you buying?
MTB Marina is a modern, year-round modular house.
The mobile construction based on a steel frame combined with Scandinavian wood creates a top quality product.
A detailed inventory of the contents of the kit:
– balcony window (triple-glazed)
– daylight window (triple-glazed)
– anti-burglary front door
– Floor made of dry screed (fireproof board) on which a final layer can be laid.
– walls in white, prepared for painting
– electrical installation (tailored to the investor’s needs)
– plumbing system (tailored to the needs of the investor)
The foundation slab is not included in the order. In the case of our technologies, a foundation slab is not required, only the footings on which the module will be placed. This significantly reduces the cost of earthworks.
The house inside is in developer condition – for your own finishing and arrangement.
Check our online store for additional assortment assigned to the selected house model.
MTB MARINA is a model with a total area of 35 m²
is a model with a total area of 35 m²
The width and overall length is 4.2m/8.24m.
The facade of the house was made of Budmat Iron Click “seam” sheet metal, in RAL 9010 – white.
The floor is made of dry screed (fireproof board).
Insulation layer of 25 cm.
Walls of the building made of:
-150mm mineral wool,
-10mm OSB board,
-50mm polystyrene foam,
-5mm of facade plaster.
Composed of materials from reputable companies such as Budmat, Swiss Krono, MTB Modules, Veka, Marcopol.
Thanks to the thoughtful development of this area, we get a place to install a comfortable bathroom, a spacious living room, ultimately with a kitchenette and vestibule illuminated by a large balcony window 272×231 cm, a cozy bedroom illuminated by a window of 120×231 cm.
The model is equipped with a front door, anti-burglary, ergonomic width of 90 cm. They provide comfortable use. They are made of high-quality material. They are heavy and quiet.
At the moment, the lead time of the order, is from 10 to 12 weeks from the date of signing the contract. We start the realization of the order with a deposit of 40% of the order value. Payment of the rest of the amount of 60% of the value of the order is made within a period of three days before the departure of transport from our warehouse or personal collection.
- You don’t have to worry about transportation. We will comprehensively take care of the delivery of your order from our factory, all the way to your designated any location in the world.
- If you buy more models, we calculate the required cargo space individually, taking into account one or more delivery addresses.
- We handle the customs process, and we do not charge any fees for this.
- Documentation matters before and during transport are organized with the help and involvement of our logistics department.
- It doesn’t matter whether it is sea or road transport, our logistics department will take care of all procedures.
- The cost of transportation is calculated individually for each order.
- We include all material certificates, from transport pallets to the smallest detail of the set, in the order file.
Unloading of goods.
Unloading takes about two hours.
The investment must be in a place with the possibility of entering a truck and setting up a crane.
- Assembly of the house is done by crane
How to place an order
- Search for a local distributor in our “Meet Us” section https://mtbmodules.com/about/meet-us/
- Contact him directly, and he will be sure to guide you through the entire ordering process up to the delivery of the goods. He will also help you with arranging the installation and handling all the paperwork.
- If we do not currently have a distributor in your area, then contact us directly email@example.com
Building a house has never been so easy
KIT HOUSE from MTB Modules is a revolution in the construction market. We are a global supplier of houses that are assembled using assembly instructions. It is also a revolution in terms of cost and construction time. Do you know any other technology that will allow you to build a real and durable home in less than a week?
If you are interested in READY MADE houses, find them in our offer.
Structurally, MTB Modules buildings are equivalent to conventional buildings. Their life span and warranties are also similar. However, the overall quality of modular buildings is much higher due to the controlled manufacturing process.
The offer is just for you. We deliver our houses to private individuals, but also to significant developers who are fed up with traditional construction technology, which causes many problems and uncertainties.
The advantages of modular manufacturing are many, but a long-term partnership provides the opportunity to invest and jointly optimize the product in order to add value whilst lowering costs.
The modules can be placed on a sleeper wall system, a concrete podium, steel podium, or a ground floor slab.
For some of our KIT HOUSE house models, we offer prefabricated floor panels, which the investor installs on concrete piles prepared before installation. All dimensions and spacing of concrete piles are sent at the investor’s request.
100% of the construction is completed inside a factory, which mitigates the risk of weather delays, allowing projects to be completed in half the time of traditional construction.
Yes. We make individual projects, but only for mass production.
Yes it’s true. SIP technology was created in the US and Japan with thought. Time has shown that houses built in this technology were the only ones to survive in a Category 5 hurricane.
Yes. SIP houses are fully mortgageable.
All elements of the set have the necessary certificates, even the smallest screws. We only use materials from the best and well-known producers.
The first houses built in this technology are over 100 years old. Over the years, the technology and quality of building materials have improved several times, which results in even better durability of these structures.
No Harmful Chemicals
The components used to make SIPs (foam, oriented strand board, and adhesive) meet some of the most stringent standards for indoor air quality. EPS foam uses pentane, a non-CFC blowing agent that dissipates shortly after projection. The foam cores have no off-gassing.
SIP walls can bear considerable vertical and horizontal loads with reduced internal studding. The load carried by the SIP is transferred to ground by the OSB skins, held in position by the fully bonded insulation core.
The sound resistance of a SIP wall depends on the thickness of the gypsum drywall applied, the exterior finish applied, and the thickness of the insulating foam core that is used. SIPs are especially effective at blocking high frequency noise, and most homeowners notice the quiet comfort of a SIP home.
See other houses