§1 Personal Data Administrator
The Administrator of the personal data of the Website users is MTB Modules limited liability company, address ul. Zamieście 9, 89-600 Chojnice NIP 5552127830
§2 Whose data we process.
The www.mtbmodules.com portal processes the data of people who:
● visit the Website,
● send a request through the contact form
submit an inquiry using the contact form available on the subpages of the Site,
order services on the Website,
● use the services provided by the www.mtbmodules.com portal.
§3 For what purpose, to what extent and on what legal basis do we process personal data.
The data of visitors to the Website remain anonymous to us and are processed solely for statistical purposes to measure user activity on the Website. During a session, the Website saves cookies in the memory of the user’s browser. We make the statistical data available for processing to Google Inc. using the Google Analitycs tool.
● We also process your personal data because it is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you, including: enabling the provision of a service electronically, in particular a service consisting of:
● leasing a website, leasing an online store, leasing a domain;
● handling requests that you direct to us (e.g. via a contact form);
● handling complaints if you make such a complaint;
● contacting you, including for purposes relating to the provision of services.
In addition, we are required by law to process your data for tax and accounting purposes. We also process your personal data for the purposes set out below, based on the legitimate interests of www.mtbmodules.com, which are:
● contacting you, including for permitted
to contact you, including for permitted marketing purposes, through available communication channels, in particular
contacting you, including for purposes related to permitted marketing activities, through available channels of communication, in particular, and with your consent – by e-mail and by telephone;
● handling your requests submitted, in particular to the customer service department and via the contact form, when they are not directly related to the performance of the contract;
ensuring the security of the services that we provide to you electronically, including enforcing compliance with internal rules
www.mtbmodules.com and preventing fraud and abuse and ensuring the security of traffic;
● collecting debts; conducting legal proceedings;
● organizing loyalty programs, contests and promotional activities in which you may participate;
● conducting statistical analyses;
● retaining data for archival purposes, and ensuring
accountability (proving that we have met our legal obligations)
§4 Period of storage of personal data.
Personal data necessary for the performance of the service shall be stored for the entire duration of the contract, and after its termination personal data of customers contained in billing documentation shall be processed for the period necessary for financial reporting.
Personal data may be processed after the end of the contract, in order to pursue claims for unsettled payments until the financial settlement of the Parties. Other personal data will be stored only until the purpose for which it was collected is fulfilled.
§5 Rights of the data subject.
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. the right of access, rectification and erasure of your data, restriction of their processing, the right to their portability, not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, as well as the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
§6 Provision of data
We require you to provide the following personal data in order for us to enter into and perform the contract entered into with you and thus provide you with the service:
● your name or information about your company,
● address details,
● your e-mail address and telephone number.
If required by law, we may require other data from you, e.g. for accounting purposes. Apart from these cases, the provision of your data is voluntary.
● maintaining user session information such as information about logging in, statistics – information about the first/last visit to the Website, duration of the visit, subpages viewed, statistics – information about the first/last visit to the website, duration of the visit, subpages viewed, sources from which the user got to the website,
Cookies used by the service do not allow to the cookies used by the service do not allow to identify a person. The user may limit or user can limit or disable access to the files in the settings – options of their browser.
§8 Access to third party data
Direct access to personal data processed by www.mtbmodules.com is available only to persons authorized by the personal data controller to have such access.
Personal data processed by the www.mtbmodules.com portal may be made available to entities entitled to receive them under applicable law, in particular to competent judicial authorities.
§9 Security and personal data protection
Portal www.mtbmodules.com declares that it processes personal data provided or entrusted by Users in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data and that it uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed data, appropriate to the risks and categories of data under protection, in particular to protect personal data of Users against unauthorized access, loss or damage.
§10 Contact with us