PREMIUM modular building systems
We present you a modern modular house, all year round with an area of 33.6m2. It is a fully mobile structure based on a wood construction + sip panel. Combined with Scandinavian construction timber and our patented technology, enters a new direction of construction.
For the construction of our houses, we use ONLY and ONLY top-shelf materials – everything and quality.
Steel – S355
Scandinavian Wood – C24
Sheathing of floors, walls and ceilings – SIP panel
What exactly are you buying?
The modern TINY HOUSE modular home is a fully mobile structure based on a solid frame, which, combined with Scandinavian structural timber and our patented technology, enters a new direction in construction.
A detailed inventory of the contents of the kit:
– 2x balcony windows (triple-glazed)
– anti-burglary front door
– bathroom window (triple-glazed)
– kitchenette equipped with oven, refrigerator, cooker hood, induction hob, sink with mixer tap
– Bathroom with shower stall, wall cabinets, ladder radiator, sink with faucet, suspended toilet with free-fall board, towel hangers. On the floor and partly on the walls there are stylish tiles
– bedroom equipped with a double bed with a premium mattress, two bedside tables, a chest of drawers, a modern chandelier
– living room with a large, capacious closet, RTV chest of drawers, sofa bed and hanging shelf
– wooden doors
– walls in the living room and bedroom partially covered with brick (gypsum)
– panel floor
The house is equipped turnkey, after connecting the electrical and plumbing systems, it is ready to move in.
The foundation slab is not included in the order.
MTB TINY HOUSE is a model with a total area of 33.6 m²
With its extraordinary functionality, it offers the highest standard of
The height is as high as 3.2 meters. It allows comfortable use of the house, it is ideal and not overwhelming.
The width and total length is 3.8m/10.5m.
Thanks to the thoughtful development of this area, we get space for a comfortable bathroom, a cozy bedroom, a spacious living room with a kitchenette and a vestibule.
The model is equipped with a front door, anti-burglary, ergonomic width of 90 cm. They ensure comfortable use. They are made of high-quality material. They are heavy and quiet.
The construction of the house is based on branded Scandinavian C24 certified wood. It does not require impregnation.
SIP panels are elements of exterior walls, partitions, floor and roof.
Electric heating – radiators in the bathroom, living room and bedroom.
Insulation layer :
EPS 80 – 15 cm
Parameter U 0.23
The facade of the house was made partly of wood (spruce) and Budmat Iron Click “seam” sheet metal, in RAL 7016 – anthracite matte.
Accuracy of the product in factory conditions, supervision of quality control at each stage of production, qualified staff at every level and short lead times distinguish our offer from the wide competition.
The set is composed of materials from reputable companies such as Budmat, Swiss Krono, MTB Modules, Veka, Marcopol.
At the moment, the lead time of the order, is from 8 to 10 weeks from the date of signing the contract. We start the execution of the order with a deposit of 40% of the order value. Payment of the rest of the amount of 60% of the value of the order is made within a period of three days before the departure of transport from our warehouse or personal collection.
- You don’t have to worry about transportation. We will comprehensively take care of the delivery of your order from our factory, all the way to your designated any location in the world.
- If you buy more models, we calculate the required cargo space individually, taking into account one or more delivery addresses.
- We handle the customs process, and we do not charge any fees for this.
- Documentation matters before and during transport are organized with the help and involvement of our logistics department.
- It doesn’t matter whether it is sea or road transport, our logistics department will take care of all procedures.
- The cost of transportation is calculated individually for each order.
- We include all material certificates, from transport pallets to the smallest detail of the set, in the order file.
This is a stage usually performed by the customer. The unloading date is usually known a few days before, so you can prepare for it.
Unloading takes about two hours.
The assembly of the house is shortened only to the connection of the electrical and plumbing systems.
How to place an order
- Search for a local distributor in our “Meet Us” section https://mtbmodules.com/about/meet-us/
Contact him directly, and he will be sure to guide you through the entire ordering process up to the delivery of the goods. He will also help you with arranging the installation and handling all the paperwork.
- If we do not currently have a distributor in your area, please contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
"Building a house has never been so easy"
KIT HOUSE from MTB Modules is a revolution in the construction market. We are a global supplier of houses that are assembled using assembly instructions. It is also a revolution in terms of cost and construction time. Do you know any other technology that will allow you to build a real and durable home in less than a week?
If you are interested in READY MADE houses, find them in our offer.
Structurally, MTB Modules buildings are equivalent to conventional buildings. Their life span and warranties are also similar. However, the overall quality of modular buildings is much higher due to the controlled manufacturing process.
The offer is just for you. We deliver our houses to private individuals, but also to significant developers who are fed up with traditional construction technology, which causes many problems and uncertainties.
The advantages of modular manufacturing are many, but a long-term partnership provides the opportunity to invest and jointly optimize the product in order to add value whilst lowering costs.
The modules can be placed on a sleeper wall system, a concrete podium, steel podium, or a ground floor slab.
For some of our KIT HOUSE house models, we offer prefabricated floor panels, which the investor installs on concrete piles prepared before installation. All dimensions and spacing of concrete piles are sent at the investor’s request.
100% of the construction is completed inside a factory, which mitigates the risk of weather delays, allowing projects to be completed in half the time of traditional construction.
Yes. We make individual projects, but only for mass production.
Yes it’s true. SIP technology was created in the US and Japan with thought. Time has shown that houses built in this technology were the only ones to survive in a Category 5 hurricane.
Yes. SIP houses are fully mortgageable.
All elements of the set have the necessary certificates, even the smallest screws. We only use materials from the best and well-known producers.
The first houses built in this technology are over 100 years old. Over the years, the technology and quality of building materials have improved several times, which results in even better durability of these structures.
No Harmful Chemicals
The components used to make SIPs (foam, oriented strand board, and adhesive) meet some of the most stringent standards for indoor air quality. EPS foam uses pentane, a non-CFC blowing agent that dissipates shortly after projection. The foam cores have no off-gassing.
SIP walls can bear considerable vertical and horizontal loads with reduced internal studding. The load carried by the SIP is transferred to ground by the OSB skins, held in position by the fully bonded insulation core.
The sound resistance of a SIP wall depends on the thickness of the gypsum drywall applied, the exterior finish applied, and the thickness of the insulating foam core that is used. SIPs are especially effective at blocking high frequency noise, and most homeowners notice the quiet comfort of a SIP home.
See other houses